I for one, love high street fashion. I have never been into the big brands (and my purse wouldn’t let me be!) Finding items I like is quite a tricky sitch, as I have a particular style… Although it changes as often as I change my under wear. (No jokes please!) Sometimes I even like to wear things that I look at and think are pretty ugly, it is almost like a challenge to me… Trying to see the beauty in something and having to work with it. Even though this has not worked on many occasions, some do and I grow fond of many of my outfit choices.
Recently, I have been buying from independent companies online and Rock On Ruby is one of them! It is nice to see them grow as a company, and ROR are bigger than ever! Also meeting them in person has made me appreciate their work a hell of a lot more. They are such lovely, strong minded ladies taking on the world! They both have their own unique style that they entwine together to create their amazing tees and accessories. You can see they really enjoy their work and have got a lot back for it. Go check out their site highlighted above and below.
- The #RockOnRuby crop top that I created on their site (you can put ANY type of slogan on your tee). Recently, I have seen the hashtag #NoFucksGiven around Instagram and Twitter a lot… so I decided to embellish this on my chest for a strong statement piece.
- My vintage-looking bag was from Urban Outfitters on Brick Lane. An item I bought a year ago in the sale (win). I love taking it out with me as it looks small but fits EVERYTHING in it. Girls dream ✌️
- H & M strap heel shoes – also got these a couple of months back, and now the sun is making an appearance, I can get the bad boys out! However I did see them the other day at a price of £27.99.
- New look skirt. I don’t normally shop here but was having a route for a silver skirt and found this at a cheap £7.99 price. Perfect material for summer and a reet bargain!
- My CUTE socks were a Primark buy at £1.99, you really can’t go wrong here, as they always get lost or somehow rock holes in pretty early on, so let’s not spend too much when we don’t need to!
Keep an eye out on my Instagram for more of my #OOTD !