I never used to be a fan of making and baking things up in the kitchen, but as my health and wellbeing became more of a priority, I decided that it was time to get wise about what I put into my body.
The thing I struggled with most, was the time to make nutritious and delicious foods so having some basic recipes for eating on the go was what I needed. I trialled my Beko vacuum blender* with a few easy recipes and it was a WORLD of difference to my average blender.
With its 1000 watt motor and six blade cyclonic feature, you can just about put anything in it! Including nuts and dates (the trickiest of foods to grind!) This vacuum blender preserves the nutrients and taste of your smoothies, which means that you can prepare your recipe the night before and store in your fridge (in an airtight container) for the next morning!
This vacuum blending technology reduces oxidisation, retaining up to 40% of Vitamin C in your fruit and veg! Which means the ingredients will keep their colour and freshness for longer. This is what it means to #EatLikeAPro! PLUS! The Beko vacuum blender includes four programmes and an auto cleaning setting, absolutely lush.
If you are interested in getting yourself one of these bad boys for your kitchen, you can bag yourself £50 off your purchase using my special discount code…
Click HERE and use BEKVB6 at the checkout for the Beko vacuum blender (while stocks last) and give these recipes a try. Valid until 17.03.19!
Here are four quick breakfast foods that are super easy to make, all using the BEKO vacuum blender.
Breakfast For Training.
- 1/2 or 1/4 cup of Oats (I prefer the courser rolled oats, others may want finer oats)
- One scoop of unflavoured Protein powder (unless you want some extra flavour!)
- Milk or milk alternative (I usually go for a vanilla soy milk for the extra yum!)
- Teaspoon of Chia/linseeds.
- Touch of honey/agave syrup. If you want added sweetness.
Throw all of these ingredients into your Beko blender on the smoothie setting and store in a cool airtight container until ready to eat!
- One scoop of protein powder
- One banana
- Two eggs
- Toppings: Honey/agave syrup, goji berries, cashew nuts, cocoa nibs and yoghurt.
Blend all ingredients (bar your toppings) with the smoothie setting. Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat with butter or a personal fav, coconut oil. Pour the mixture into the pan into your desired shapes until the pancake bubbles, then turn over your pancakes until golden brown. Serve up with your preferred toppings!
Super Green Smoothie.
- One Apple
- Half a cucumber
- Half a stick of celery
- Sprig of mint
- One/two tablespoons of greek yoghurt/Yoghurt alternative (if you want texture)
- Add a small handful of grapes if you want a sweeter taste
Cut up your fruit and veg into bitesize pieces, stick it all in to your Beko blender on the vacuum and blend setting and wait until finished. Pop it all in a container/glass and enjoy the flavours!
Peanut Butter Choc Smoothie.
- One tablespoon of peanut butter (I always go for chunky!)
- Chocolate protein powder
- Milk/Soy/other milk variation
- Tablespoon of greek yoghurt (for texture)
- Honey/Agave syrup (if you need that extra sweetness!)
Throw all the ingredients in on the smoothie setting and serve to enjoy! This one is super indulgent made especially for those with a sweet tooth.
Give these recipes a try with my hashtag #EELAP so I can see what you guys have created!
Check out all the details of this fantastic vacuum blender on their website here. Don’t forget to use the discount code above for £50 off your purchase! (code valid until 17.03.19)
*The beko vacuum blender was gratefully gifted to me.